|Don Dawes giving a show and tell of a Swiss minute repeater which he recased.
Pictures by Chris Carey (click for larger view).
|Todd Bello owner of Boston Private Jewelers answering questions after his presentation on Hamilton Pocket Watches. Also pictured is Ron Votta (left) and Don Dawes (center).
Registration begins at 6:30 PM and Dinner will be served at 7:00 PM. I hope to see you there!
Dinner: There will be a cash bar and a delicious buffet. The cost is only $20!!
Please make your reservations as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone (617) 244-3779
Speaker: Todd Bello of Boston Private Jewelers will be speaking on Collecting Hamilton Pocket watches..
Show and Tell: Bring along interesting items for show and tell.
From the east traveling on the mass pike west:
- Take I-90 W/MASS PIKE/MASSACHUSETTS TURNPIKE toward WORCESTER and Merge onto I-495 S via EXIT 11A toward MILFORD/CAPE COD.
- Take the RT-109 W exit, EXIT 19, toward MILFORD.
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto MEDWAY ST/MA-109.
- Turn RIGHT onto BEAVER ST.
- Turn LEFT onto E MAIN ST/MA-16.
- Imperial Buffet, 350 East Main Street (Rt 16), Milford, MA 01757 is on right.